DONATE OR VOLUNTEER
We are grateful for support in any form as we fulfill our mission at Family Orchards — to renew and restore the mind, body and spirit.
Serving others at Family Orchards is a rewarding experience. Whether greeting visitors, guiding tours, handling animals, serving lunch to families, serving on a committee, or pitching in during a community cleanup day...we love the feeling satisfaction and look of accomplishment when talented individuals pull together to help those in need.
There are Four Levels of Volunteerism at Family Orchards
1. Advocate — Someone who regularly comments about what they find interesting and shares content they find valuable. A special individual who not only attends events but helps us promote them and further the goals of our non-profit.
2. Advance Team Member — Somehow who helps pick up the slack and shoulder burdens with us before, during, and after Nut Farm Field Days and private events for families and individuals with special needs.
3. Volunteer Captain — A very special servant leader who demonstrates consistent care and efforts toward the mission of Family Orchard Farms. This person is likely invited to chair a committee or be in charge of caring for certain animals (a minimum of one-year consistent involvement is required).
4. Project Lead / Committee Chair — We move quickly to build and expand our services and partnerships at Family Orchards. This rare volunteer has truly earned the trust of the entire organization and has been entrusted with partial responsibility for fundraising and long-term maintenance of specific capital projects and programs.
Wherever you see yourself fitting in — we encourage you to lean in to the adventure with us at the Nut Farm and ask what you can do to be of service to the community. We always have new projects to plan, fund and execute and never enough hours in the day!
THANK YOU 2020
We plan to host a special day of appreciation for our volunteers and donors toward the end of 2020 — to celebrate the milestones we accomplish together.
NUT FARM DONORS
We are in the process of forming a 501c3 organization to help us engage the community and fulfill our mission — with particular care toward families with special needs, the elderly, chronically sick and marginalized.
It's easy to become a donor:
Gift a private Nut Farm Field Day to a family in need (valued at $1000). Family Orchard Farms LLC donates half (half) and generous donors can donate $500 or more. We are building a list of individuals and families who have requested a private day here at the farm.
A recent example, we were recently visited by a mother and her two daughters — one who has battled cancer for years. Petting our foal, playing with baby chicks, enjoying a catered picnic under our shady pecan trees and exploring our nature trail seemed to be a day of restoration the family truly needed. *No photos were taken out sensitivity to the family's needs.
We are grateful for corporate partnerships who support our work and help fund improvements. Blue Ribbon sponsors and above are offered the chance to exhibit at all Family Orchards events — and are included in materials, social media and signage promoting events.
- Blue Sky Naming Sponsor — $50,000 +
- Blue Ribbon Sponsor — $20,000 +
- Gold Medallion Sponsor — $2000 +
To inquire about ways to give a tax-deductible donation to underwrite a program, fund/name a project, or sponsor a specific resident of Family Orchards (animal) — please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 (850) 723-4546.
We appreciate your support!